Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Trash The Dress - Cleveland, Toledo, Myrtle Beach

Since starting my wedding planning business,

I have been lucky to be a model for 4 of my favorite photographers

Trash-The-Dress (TTD) photo shoots.


My first shoot was with April from April Renee Photography.

What an amazing person & talented photog!

My husband & I went out to the Cleveland area for this shoot.

The day was a warm and sunny day!

I met April through a local social networking site and we became instant friends.

Here are some of the amazing photos from that shoot:



My 2nd shoot was with Steve at Revelation Images.

I have know Steve for about 10 years now.

When I heard that Steve was starting a photog business, I knew he would be successful.

He is such a nice guy & is hard-working.

We did this shoot at a few different places:

Fort Megis, Levis Commons & then down at the Maumee River.

Here are some of my favorites from that day:



My 3rd shoot was at my wedding with Lisa from Mud Pie Photo.

We did this shoot 2 days after our wedding.

We were at Myrtle Beach, SC.

The day was perfect for me & my new husband to play in the ocean.

Here's some of Lisa's shots:


My 4th shoot just 2 days ago with Dallas at Dallas Galbreath Photography.

I have never met Dallas before this shoot.

Dallas is a wonderful woman and believes in natural photos.

I was a model for one of her workshops & hope to do more with her.

She has posted a teaser shoot on her blog.

Once she posts more, I will let ya'll know.



I love working with local photog's for these TTD shoots.

If any of you are looking for a model, please let me know.

I love doing these & it gives me a chance to see how the photog's work.

Your Perfect Day......because you deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment