Monday, May 31, 2010

Something Blue for your wedding | Perrysburg Wedding Planner

Here are 10 great ideas for how to incorporate your
“Something Blue” into your wedding day.


1. Rings. I found this gorgeous blue topaz ring on Etsy.

Blue Topaz Ring by Mastergoldcraft


2. Big Flowers. I was surfing the web for all things French inspired and found this Etsy shop called A la Parisienne (in the Parisian way). This brooch would be great to add on a dress or clutch.

Beach Ballad Brooch by A la Parisienne


3. Necklaces. I love the jewelry by Marlo Noel, also on Etsy. It’s just simple and stunning.

Marlo Noel – Anna V Necklace


4. Garters. My Twitter friend Julianne Smith makes the most amazing garters, and she is The Garter Girl. She recently relaunched her shop. Check it out!

The Garter Girl – style 250


5. Fascinators or Headbands. These get more popular every day and my friend Lisa Raser of Ink and Button makes them all by hand! And stay tuned, I’ll be hosting a giveaway for one of these sweet hair accoutrements!

Ink and Button – The Merryweather Headband


6. Shoes. Colored shoes make a statement! Add some color to your wedding through bright, colorful shoes.

Blue Christian Louboutins (found here)


7. Ribbon: Have your florist put a blue ribbon around the base of your bouquet.


8. Under garments: Your something blue can be something that is more personal.


9. Rhinestones: Use blue jewels to add your initials to the bottom of your shoes!


10. Ties. Don’t forget the guys! Who said the “Something Blue” had to come from the bride? Why not deck out the groom and his men with some killer ties?

Tuxandtulle – Custom ties for the guys

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited for my wedding day and i have selected one of these Destination Wedding Travel Agents Toronto
    which are truly adorable. I am sure the venue will fill my wedding with love and romance.

    ReplyDelete